The Los Angeles County Asian American Employees Association (LACAAEA or Association) is a non-profit organization organized under the provisions of Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 501(c)4 and an employee organization established to work with the County management and other parties towards achievement of the following goals:
- Improve the employment status of its members.
- Encourage the recruitment, appointment and promotion of its members in County Service.
- Disseminate information on employment and promotional opportunities to its members.
- Counsel and assist its members in matters relating to grievance procedures, affirmative action, race and sex discrimination.
- Participate in employment related activities conducted by Asian-American community. The Association’s purpose is to support the employees of Los Angeles County and to be a voice in the Asian American Employees Community.